Don’t you know that Tuition Fee is relatively low in Switzerland as compare to other European countries? International Students can apply for this 2023 Switzerland scholarship.
Click to read All You Need To Know About Ohio State University Admissions
Swiss education system is ranked 10th in the world Scholarship ranking. Applicants from around the world can apply for the Switzerland Scholarships after that they can Find a Job in Switzerland by following the Swiss Work Visa Process.
Each year the Switzerland Government and Swiss Universities offer Scholarships for international students. Many Top several scholarships are available for students looking to study in Switzerland.
The application is free of cost. Looking to study in Switzerland, including Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships, Swiss Confederation Scholarships, and more.
Click to read Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Find the perfect scholarship to finance your studies and kickstart your academic journey in Switzerland.”
List of Scholarships in Switzerland in 2023
- List of Scholarships in Switzerland in 2023
- 6 Best Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships 2023
- 1) EPFL Scholarship
- 2) ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
- 3) Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- 4) Cantonal and Communal Scholarships
- 5) University of Geneva Scholarships
- Financial Benefits
- Switzerland Universities Without IELTS
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Institute: Multiple
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: Varies
Click to read The Highest Currencies In The World (Jan,2023 Update).
5 Best Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships 2023
What scholarships are available for international students in Switzerland?
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
- EPFL Fellowship
- Cantonal and Communal Scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence
- University of Geneva Scholarships
- Think Swiss Research Scholarships
1) EPFL Scholarship
The EPFL is a popular swiss university that offers Master’s scholarships to international students in Switzerland. EPFL is a Public University.
In addition to the aforementioned scholarships, there are also many other options available. Check the official website for a comprehensive list. No IELTS score submission is necessary.
2) ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
ETH Zurich is a Swiss Federal Institute of Technology located in Zurich, Switzerland. ETH Zurich offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
3) Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship is a Switzerland Government Scholarship for international students.
To be eligible, applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent and be citizens of a country outside of Switzerland. This is a PhD Scholarship at Switzerland Universities.
4) Cantonal and Communal Scholarships
Cantonal and Communal Scholarships are scholarships offered by Swiss cantons (states) and communes (municipalities) to support international students who want to pursue their studies in Switzerland. You are not required to submit IELTS.
5) University of Geneva Scholarships
The University of Geneva offers the most comprehensive scholarships to international students, taking into account their financial needs, academic achievements, and merit. No IELTS score is required.
Swiss scholarships typically provide a range of financial benefits to support international students while they study in Switzerland. These benefits can include:
- Living expenses: to cover costs such as housing, food, transportation, and other daily expenses.
- Tuition fees: to cover the cost of attending a Swiss university.
- Health insurance: to cover medical expenses in case of illness or injury.
- Travel costs: to cover the cost of travel to and from Switzerland.
- Research and study materials: to cover the cost of books, equipment, and other materials needed for study and research.
- Cultural activities: to support cultural exchange and participation in events and workshops.
Click to read Yale University Scholarships For 2023 (Fully Funded)
Switzerland Universities Without IELTS
Some Swiss universities do not require IELTS scores for admission, but this can vary depending on the university and program of study. Here is a list of some Swiss universities that do not require IELTS scores for international students:
- University of Geneva
- University of Lausanne
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- University of Basel
- University of Bern
- University of St. Gallen
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich)
- University of Zurich
So, you can apply for the Switzerland Scholarships 2023 for Masters and PhD Programs. Switzerland is an ideal destination for students looking to further their education and advance their careers.
Keep browsing on this website https://scholarsview.com for all you need to know about education scholarships, admissions, finance and insurance.