Hillcrest Village Inc. based in 255 Russell Street, Midland, ON L4R 5L6 is inviting applicants from various countries for the position of Registered nurse (R.N) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shifts respectively.
Employer/ Company: Hillcrest Village Inc.
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $32.79 to $35.79 hourly for 22.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 255 Russell Street, Midland, ON L4R 5L6
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate must work with others to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in the conditions of patients.
- The candidate will be required to operate or monitor medical equipment or apparatus.
- The candidate must be able to provide nursing care.
- Candidate should be fluent in English language.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- Candidate must have a CPR certificate, a First Aid Certificate, and be licensed as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate should be accurate
- Candidate should be client focused.
- Candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- Candidate should have good judgmental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a nursing home or a home for the elderly.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate should have their Immunization records.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested, apply through the Email below.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include – a cover letter when applying.
Here on this website, we always try to feed the people with the best information which may automatically have impact on their lives and also contributes to socio economic development.
Keep reading on https://scholarsview.com for all you need as far as scholarships, admissions, finance and also your insurance issues. And you can also share with as you views and comments on email@example.com