SC Home Healthcare Network Inc. based in Sechelt, BC is inviting applications from various countries to apply for a position of L.P.N. (licensed practical nurse). Applicant must be self-motivated and have good interpersonal relation skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. Candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours and also have the option of working remotely.
Employer/ Company: SC Home Healthcare Network Inc.
Position: L.P.N. (licensed practical nurse)
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 hourly for 5 to 15 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Sechelt, BC; Remote work available
- The candidate must administer medication as well as observe and document therapeutic effects.
- The candidate will be expected to provide individuals and their families with safety and health education.
- The candidate will be expected to provide nursing services to patients within a defined scope of practise based on patient assessment and care planning procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions, and consult with members of the healthcare team as needed.
- You should be fluent in English language.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Candidate must be licensed as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse by provincial authorities.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a home care and visiting care agency.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check, driving record check (abstract), and Adult Abuse Registry check.
- The candidate must have proof of immunisation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle to at least help them run errant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities and Variable or compressed work week.
How to Apply
If you are interested please apply through the given option.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following file when sending the application- Cover letter