You are welcome to the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat’s online application guide.
Applicants are to note that the services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Kindly read thoroughly and complete your application.
THE 4 EASY STEPS TO YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
1. Open the web address www.scholarshipgh.com
2. Create an account to register
3. Complete the application form and upload academic transcripts, admission letters and academic certificate.
4. Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your selected district.
LOCATION: North Ridge, GES Council Building, located behind the Accra High School
HOTLINE: +233302 9629 28, +233302 9629 29, +233302 9629 30, +233302 9629 31
GPS: GA 028-2065
How to Apply for The Scholarship.
The Local Tertiary awards are in form payment of Thesis and Bursary grants to Postgraduate Students in the Public Tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
The award also covers payment of Disability Grants to the Physically Challenged Ghanaian Students in Tertiary Institutions and Long Stay Allowance for Medical Science students in Public Tertiary Institutions in the country.
Mode of Application
Application forms are downloaded from the Secretariat’s website (www.ghanascholarshipsecretariat.com) after a registration code is sent to the various institutions at the beginning of the academic year.
Duly completed application forms must be endorsed by the designated institutional authority and submitted through the Dean of Graduate School to the Scholarships Secretariat.
This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private/fee paying students in public tertiary institutions.
The documents are vetted by the Secretariat to ensure conformity to eligibility criteria.
For Disability allowance, completed application forms must be accompanied with medical certificate stating the percentage of disability.
Foreign tertiary awards cover scholarships at the tertiary level of education in a foreign country. This is based on a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement between the Government of Ghana and the Government of the awarding country.Currently, the countries that fall under this category include:
- German Government Doctoral Programme (DAAD)
In addition to the above, the Commonwealth Secretariat also award scholarships to Ghanaian at the postgraduate level based on a multilateral arrangement between Ghana and Commonwealth member countries.
There are other countries awarding scholarships to Ghanaians without a counterpart funding from the Government of Ghana.
These countries are:
- Australia Government Awards
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships
- Turkish Government Awards
- Mauritius Government Scholarship
Mode of Application
All scholarship offers under Bilateral Cooperation Agreements are received through Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration. The role of the Secretariat in the administration of these scholarships entails:
- Publicity on Secretariat’s website and notice board, as well as one newspaper with nationwide circulation
- Receipt and processing of applications based on eligibility criteria
- Interviews and selection of applicants by a committee.
- Submission of selected applicants to awarding country for further consideration.
- Communication of awards to successful applicants.
For everything concerning education, scholarship, finance, insurance and other education related informations. Please look nowhere but https://scholarsview.com.
And you can also share with us your views on firstname.lastname@example.org.