Cranbrook bottle depot based in Cranbrook, BC is inviting applicants form different countries for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills to help serve customers right. The candidate who get selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job as well.
Employer/ Company: cranbrook bottle depot
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.65 to $16.65 hourly (to be negotiated), 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Cranbrook, BC
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- Candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- Candidate must scan items.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- Candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- Candidate will be required to participate in promotional activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There should be a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma in Accounting.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested, apply through the given options.
By email: email@example.com
Scholars View appreciates you a lot for always reading from us. Please keep reading, share and comment on our posts.