SCHOLARSHIPS AT THE FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (FIU):
-The semester fee at the Florida International University competes with that of any other private institute. Where a four years bachelor’s degree program at the Florida International University costs a Florida resident $7,900, the same program costs international and out-of-state residents more than 20,000 USD.
But luckily enough, Florida International University is extremely considerate of its students and thus provides them multiple feasible fee funding options, some of which include scholarships, student loans, grants, and emergency funds.
Some of the most popular scholarship schemes introduced by the Florida International University are listed below as follows:
Presidential Premier Scholarships
Ambassador Premier Scholarships
National Merit Scholarships
FIU College Board
National Recognition Programs (for African American, Hispanic, Indigenous or Rural and Small Town Students)
Bright Future Scholarships
First Generation Scholarships
National Merit Finalists
National Hispanic Scholars
Gold and Blue Achievement Awards
National Prestige Scholarships and Fellowships Transfer Academic Achievement Scholarships
Scholarship America Dream Award
FUNDING FROM EXTERNAL SOURCES:
- 1. After College Scholarships,
2. Charles Moo Scholarships Hill and Pronton 3. Veteran’s Scholarships,
4. Margaret Mc Namara Memorial Fund Minority Scholarships,
5. Zinch Three Sentence Essay Scholarships, 6. American Hotel & Lodging Education Foundation 7. NFPA / Thomson Reuters Scholarship
8. Xerox, Technical Minority Scholarship,
9. Adelante Fund – U.S. Education Leadership Fund,
10. United Negro College Fund,
11. Army Health Professions Scholarship,
12. Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship,
13. Hispanic College Fund- Scholarship Program,
14. AWS Airgas Jerry Baker Scholarships,
15. CBC Spouses Education Scholarships,
16. Dixie Youth Baseball Scholarships,
17. LNESC Macy’s Emergency Scholarship,
18. FundMary Mc Leod Bethune Scholarships,
19. NAJA Graduate Scholarship Program,
20. Selby Scholarships,
21. Arts for Life Scholarships
BEGIN YOUR ADMISSIONS APPLICATION AT FIU TODAY!
Did you get to learn something new from this educational news story? If so, then make use of this information by applying to the University of Florida on scholarship. Better hurry up with preparing your applications because the University of Florida will open its web portal for accepting online applications for its upcoming semester shortly.
You may also like to read about these. just click: Essential Tips For Winning More Scholarships and The Reasons for The Rejections of An Applied Scholarship Applications
Keep browsing on scholarsview.com for more tips on scholarships, education and finance.